Pricing

smithphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello everyone. I was just wondering about everones pricing just to get an idea of how other people do this. So if you don't mind just throw up a quick idea of how you personally price your services.

Also, what do you think one would charge for a 1 hour photoshoot? No prints or copyright included. That would be on top of the one hour shoot?

hello everyone. I was just wondering about everones pricing just to get an idea of how other people do this. So if you don't mind just throw up a quick idea of how you personally price your services.

Also, what do you think one would charge for a 1 hour photoshoot? No prints or copyright included. That would be on top of the one hour shoot?

Depends on a lot of things. Be more specific.

[FONT=Calibri size=10]Well assuming you talking about 1 hours of studio time, lighting, set up, backgrounds couple of poses 45.00 dollars would be about what I would charge.[/FONT]

As for charges for services it really depends on what I’m doing, and for what purpose. I have a Valentine’s day party I maybe shooting. A friend of my is doing the party for the parents of her kids school for charity. She asked me if I could shoot it and print out the photos right away for the parents to take home with them. I will volunteer my services and charge 3 dollars a photo for 4X6 print

so I guess what I'm trying to say is is really depends on what I'm doing it for? I have a flat siting fee of 135.00.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back