Pride and Prejudice

Seefutlung

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.garyayala.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Whitney High School's production of Pride and Prejudice.

231783899-L.jpg

231783985-L.jpg

231783045-L.jpg

231784326-L.jpg

More snaps are here:

http://garyayala.smugmug.com/gallery/3986960#231783985

Gary

PS- WHS is a magnet school in Cerritos, California
G

I like #2... it really gives the feeling of a play!

I like the first one the best, but number 2 isnt to far behind.

1) b/c ur up close and personal really capturing them in the moment

2) Just b/c of the color and all the cast.

hahaha sorry maybe i was being biased because i hate plays, but after seeing these pics i wanted to be there. ecept i dont care for #4 too much b/c the one girls face is kind of scaring me

hahaha sorry maybe i was being biased because i hate plays, but after seeing these pics i wanted to be there. ecept i dont care for #4 too much b/c the one girls face is kind of scaring me

LOL ... she was just hamming it up for the camera backstage ... a fraction of a second later a very pleasant "real" smile graced her face.

G

Great photos!!
#2 is great and #3 has a portrait of a women with some major attitude!

And to give credit to where credit is due, Whitney High School is a bit higher than a magnet school. They do not write books about schools that are just magnet schools. Is it still ranked number 1 in the country?

Great photos!!
#2 is great and #3 has a portrait of a women with some major attitude!

And to give credit to where credit is due, Whitney High School is a bit higher than a magnet school. They do not write books about schools that are just magnet schools. Is it still ranked number 1 in the country?[/quote

You are right that Whitney is not a Magnet school. Magnets have a specialty, i.e. arts or science ... Whitney has no particular specialty it supports total academic excellence. Magnets get special funding ... the physical plant at Whitney needs a lot of help.

Countrywide, WHS is certainly in the top ten and consistently the number one or two in California. All depends on the criteria being used ... but based upon average SAT scores I think it's #1 in the country with #2 being a pretty distant. Yep ... "The School of Dreams" ... WHS gets calls from all over the world from parents trying to get their kids into Whitney. A very interesting place. You must be an alum?

Gary

Most reactions

Back