Primary Colours and Portaits

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So I have small and slightly unhealthy obsession with primary colours and stripped down photography right now, who knows why and who really cares... I'm having fun so mreh! I love the dramatic cut n paste messy feel.

No idea why I do this but I'd like some constructive feedback anyway, most people I show this sort of thing to screw their noses up... perhaps rightly so! :lmao:

I'm not quite sure the portrait gallery is the right place, but it started out as photography and got lost somewhere along the way :lol:

img2copy1.jpg

img3copy1.jpg

I really like these, the first one especially. I like the simplicity of colors and shapes.

i like them a lot

definately different from what poeple normally do

I like the first one, it has a cool graphic quality to it. The second one seems a bit busy. Definately keep up the new technique.

hahaha ... dunno why but it is funny... :) I like them... they look like posters :D

Yeh I think I'm addicted that graphicy poster-type look!!! Thanks Mentos!

yes, they look cool

you should get that first one made poster size

Thanks guys, really really appreciate it! I like the first one a lot too but would like to reshoot with more body length in it perhaps.

Method was generally creating very high contrast and working with photoshop filters, in particular the cutout. Marquee'ing the shape onto a new document and playing with background and colour fill effects.

Oh yes, that first one is wonderful. Talk about a photo that NEEDS good composition. This process exaggerates the major lines in a photo. I like it!

Most reactions

Back