Print packaging?

rwilliams

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Up until recently, I've only been doing digital files so I'm still trying to come up with exactly how I want to package and present prints. I have a few questions...

1) I've found the mailer boxes that I've seen a lot of people use, but can only find them big enough to hold 8x10s and smaller. What do you do for 11x14s?

2) What all do you include? Business card? Print release? Copyright? I've seen in pictures where some people included several different papers and card and I can't figure out what all they are.

3) I've seen where people include little goodies for their clients in the packaging. One person placed a blow pop on top of all the prints... I like this idea for children portraits, but not so much weddings. I've also seen where someone included an envelope that was supposed to be opened after they had been married for a year and it included a 10% off coupon. Do you include any special goodies in your packaging?

4) Is there anything else that makes your packaging presentation special or unique?

1...Pick up only

2...Business Cards (usually 3)

3...No, never give candy to anyone.

4...No, they get what they ordered, special requires more money.

Most reactions

Back