Printing and framing/mountin pics on a budget?

Illah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.grooveeffect.com
So I don't have the time or skill to custom-mat my images, nor do I have the money to pay someone else to do it for me :) Do any of you guys have any suggestions? I was thinking of maybe just glue-sticking pics to foamcore or mat board but I'm worried that will look ghetto (my attempts in art school were so-so at best). Then again cheap $3.99 frames might look ghetto too...

If anyone has any good ideas for framing/mounting on a budget let me know...and post pics if possible so I can get an idea if it'll work in my place!

I'm not looking for something that will last years by the way - down the road any of my pics I really like will probably end up being professionally printed and framed, but for the time being I'm growing tired of my blank walls.

--Illah

There's an arts and crafts store by my place that sells frames (from expensive, intricate frames to plain, cheap frames
) as well as a mat board to fit in the frame. The cheaper ones are pretty plain looking which I like and you can get the frame & mat for about 20 balloons. That's the cheapest, non-ghetto source I've found for frames.

Most reactions

Back