Printing problems

fragged3d

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.illusioncustomdesigns.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am finally getting around to printing some of my better work but I am having problems with printing. I am finding that the labs are cutting my pictures off, really obnoxious especially when one of them was my final for my photography class. Does anyone know how to format digital prints so they print correctly at a walmart lab? Sorry if this has been covered somewhere!

Thanks,
Ryan

yep, depending on the size you are printing, you may have to crop to that ratio in postprocessing. Not sure about Sony's image size, but my Canon Rebel XTi and 40D produce images that can be left alone and printed @ 4x6. If I want enlargements, I have to crop to either 5x7, 8x10, etc.

Derrick

I want to print all the above mentioned sizes but no matter how big or small the print is they always cut stuff off. I want to be able to edit them in ps and print right. My Sony shoots images at 3872px x 2592px. I did try to edit one and make it 8" and constrain the other property for an 8x10 but it made it worse at the photo station. I hope this helps!

Most reactions

Back