Prints and Products

sunbeam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm just wondering where to find products like fotoboxes, prof. albums, gallery wrapped canvas etc? I know of an excellent local lab here that does great prints, but he does not offer specialty products. Could anyone point me to some resources? Especially if there are any Canadian resources like this. Also, what specialty products do you offer? Thanks a bunch!

Where in Canada are you?

The lab I use, Technicare, has a great selection of product and their canvas printing & wraps are some of, if not the best in Canada.
They have a great selection of albums & photobooks, most of which is now done in-house.

I'm lucky because their head branch is here in Edmonton, but they have branches across western \ central Canada and they will ship to anywhere.

In full disclosure, Collages.net sponsers us, but they have wickedly great products in all categories. The quality is great and the pricing is very reasonable. They carry pretty much everything you would ever want.

They should deliver worldwide - offer photo boxes and canvases.

www.bagsoflove.co.uk

The quality of canvases is suberb but i dont know much about photo boxes

look nice anyway
hope its useful

photo-boxes.jpg

Wow those photo boxes look great! they would make fantastic Mother's Day Gifts using photos of you and your mum...

Where were you 15 months ago, when we needed your input? :lol:

Are you in the UK, like the link? Your profile doesn't indicate, and the link to the boxes provided apparently doesn't work anymore (HTTP 404 Error).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back