santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.artofart.com
Prison...

Comments are more than welcome

trzy.jpg

I like the idea but i really don't like the shadow off the lampshade in the middle... ahving siad that i like the rest of the lighting and the colours.
I like the pose of the fella on the left but think it may have offered more of a 'trapped' and 'lonely' feeling if he was the only one in the room...
I'm not sure if i would have left the window as is or pulled the curtains shut to add to the emptyness of the room and to hide the door outside...
certainly is interesting to me though :)

I think you've done an excellent job at transforming this image into the playbill. I wasn't as fond of the image alone as I am of the final product. Great job!

Don't change a thing. The photo works very well (even better than that). The form of the person on the left leads through the woman at the window to the person drinking which stops the action. The woman in the window is placed perfectly. If she were centered the picture would be not be dynamic. But, as she's slightly to the left tension is maintained.

Ed

I find the foreground lamp? fan? far too distracting with the circular pattern. The further one seems much much better. If it were me I'd crop right below the foreground one.

As a side bonus it'd remove the window rod as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back