private forum for nudists

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i was just thinking we can create a private forum for those into nude photography... members have to be invited, state that they are above 18 years old and that they won't be offended by nekid folks or erotic fine art.

basically anyone can join provided the mods let them.

whaddayathink? :headbang:

From the Photo Gallery guidlines
Please do NOT post photos or links to photographs that contain graphic nudity. There are many minors that visit this site on a regular basis and I have chosen not to link to such material. If you are unsure about the content you intend to post, please contact myself or one of the moderators BEFORE posting your work. Thanks for your understanding!
Basically, nudity is not forbidden. We would like people to put a "not work safe" or "this thread contains nudity" tag on the title of their thread.

i posted the ones i did with the woman topless :oops: .. that was a long time ago :lol:

i dont think i will post the ones im doing .. although they will be non-erotic full nudity ... some by default may get a little saucy ... but all of them will be on my site :D ... got 5 bookings already set up for next week

Most reactions

New Topics

Back