Pro labs and Christmas Cards

msf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im working on a family Christmas card, and right now im considering going with WHCC to print them. But I have a couple issues, firstly, its rather expensive per card, and 2ndly, the cards dont appear to come in a grouping box to give to the client, unless you spend the extra money and get the premium packaging.

So my questions here are:

1. Where do you get your Christmas cards printed?

2. If you use WHCC or a lab that doesnt provide a simple box for the cards, how do you present them to the client? I was thinking I could simply get some Christmas ribbon and wrap them up that way in both deminsions.

Because this client wants a flat card, not folded, I was thinking of getting the cards through Business Cards, Postcards, Flyers, Brochures, Letterhead , Greeting Cards & Envelopes Overnight ~ by OvernightPrints.com. I would have to pick up 5x7 envelopes elsewhere, but I think staples carries a size that would work. Recently they had a coupon where I got 50 5x7 postcards for $10.77 or something like that. Much better than the $40 or so WHCC wants. : ) The print quality is pretty good to.

So, you have your solution. :thumbup:

Overnight Prints is where I get my business cards made.

Not quiet. Overnightprints is only good when theres a good coupon floating around, otherwise I may as well go with WHCC for the price and get the better quality. Right now the coupon for onp is only like 20 or 25% off, I forget which. :)

I was just curious what other options there are, that you all use for your Greeting Cards.

Most reactions

Back