Probably the best photographs on the planet

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is probably not the best area of the forum to post this but I'm so excited I can't help myself.
Let me explain the reason before anyone clicks on the link.

September 2008 - wife notices changes in me - I visit doctors - consultants etc and am diagnosed as having a tumor on the brain.

Family in disbelief - not that I have a tumor but that I have a brain.

October 2009 - I have surgery to remove tumor - I look very attractive after the event.

Today - am given the all clear

Brain - tumor free - a set on Flickr

WOOT!

Composition could use some help and you need more contrast.

:lol:

j/k!!!!

That's awesome! Congrats!

hmm.. I dont like the XRAY lens you used... it invades the persons Privacy i feel :p

(i know its an image fo your brain but ya know... critique))
Congrats on the all clear =]

agreed! :thumbup: :D :hug::

Fan-tab-u-lous. I'm all too familiar with your situation. I'm thrilled for you, now go hug up everyone you care about and go celebrate.
Bonus - when someone gives you any @%it, you can look 'em in the eye and say "I've faced worse than you and survived"!

October 2009 - I have surgery to remove tumor - I look very attractive after the event.

I knew medical science was marching forward, but they now do time-travel too! :shock:

Anyway, great to hear that you're getting all fixed up :D

Thanks Chris, I did mean 2008 for that bit..... never said the brain was any good - just fixed

Fantastic news indeed! What a relief it must be. And I love your sense of humour about it... good on ya!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back