Probably won't be around for much longer

faux toe graph

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0011-2.jpg

those are awesome man. that saturation level is perfect.. excellent bro is all i can say they just take my eyes into wonder lol.

For only 3 easy payments of $14.95..... Seriously, you're more than welcome to wall paper it. Thanks!:)

It really bugs me that the top right corner of the first one has sky showing.
and the second shot on the right side of the frame the vertical white edge of the building just in frame bugs me.
Both subjects need to fill the frame completely.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I didn't spend much time looking over them before I posted. I'll crop that out one of these days. Thanks.

Awesome shots. I like it when I find bulidings like this to photograph. Where was this taken? Did I already say this was awesome. :wink:

Thank you! This was taken in Nantucket, MA. We have a nice historic downtown area here. Unfortunately, this particular building is not long for this world. I too love finding old decrepid buildings like this, they're beautiful.

It really bugs me that the top right corner of the first one has sky showing.
and the second shot on the right side of the frame the vertical white edge of the building just in frame bugs me.
Both subjects need to fill the frame completely.

I think that everything bugs you.... :lol:

I love the first shot it is awesome, so many vibrant colours. I think the light blue up the top right corner caps it off nicely! Personally if I took a great shot like #1 I wouldn't even bother with #2. done the job on the first one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back