Problem with Canon Digital Photo Professional - help!

jg123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Anyone that uses digital photo professional software that comes with Canon DSLR's? I am having a problem with the stamping tool (which is a cloning tool), after I make the changes and I click ok the screen reverts back to the 'before' picture and does not save the new one.

update: I guess I was a bit too premature with the post, it seems if I click on convert and save (eventhough the image does not look edited) it saves the edited version.

thanks

RebelTasha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't understand how you get the stamp tool to work..
I can use the edit fine etc and yes convert and save it took me a few attemtps to realise that too..
How do you get the stamp tool working everything seems unclickable in my program I bring the screen up but the buttons arn't highlighted :(

OP
J

jg123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
been there!!! you have to click on the area you want to edit, it will enlarge then the buttons become active.

good luck!

caspertodd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Glad to see I wasn't the only person that had trouble with this. I use PhotoShop now though.

RebelTasha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wooot thank you, now I'm thinking of all the pictures I discarded or overly cropped I could have saved..
Oh well I'm good to go now..
My computer doesn't really have the capacity for PhotoShop so I like to have at least something..

Marc Hildebrant

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Group,

Where can I find the latest pdf manual for canon digital photo professional? I have version 4.16

Marc

Sharpshooterr

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Group,

Where can I find the latest pdf manual for canon digital photo professional? I have version 4.16

Marc
Marc, I don’t know of a manual. I suggest you. All Canon and ask them.
It I seem to recall that years ago I went to the Canon Learning Center which might have been at Shop.Canon.usa site but I’m not sure.
Good luck, SS

Most reactions

New Topics