Problem...

JaosonRider

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How did you develop an interest in photography?

Hello and welcome.........In my case its more of an adiction......

For me it was a natural affliction.

No magnification - just a Hawkeye Brownie.

For me i just wanted to buy better camera for my wife and me,when we go on vacation for some memories.The guy sell me Nikon D7000.I didn't now nothing about ISO,blende and shutter speed,or about photography.So when i all ready pay more then i wanted for camera i want to see some basic rules of photography so i can use my DSLR.That how it's start.Start to learning and totally hooked up.I DON'T REGRET :)

By incorporating it into things you like to do, for example I like motorsport so I bring the camera along to most events.

i picked up my first camera and something just clicked. But seriously, I didn’t develop an interest; I discovered I had one from my first experience with photography.

Last edited:
My Dad was a newspaper photographer and had many awards, including a Pulitzer for spot news and White House photo award. . There was always a camera around. So, I started as Yearbook photog and did freelance insurance and news work.
Have always had a camera since. (Always just an average photojournalist, never an artist.)

I was walking downtown Detroit and a street vendor was selling ball park Frank's. I like hotdogs, so I bought one and a guy snapped my pic biting into the the glorious dog. I thought, this is a delicious hotdog and I liked the sound of the shutter. I have been hungry since.

Most reactions

Back