Problematic people.

PEOPLE SHUT THE HELL UP. end point> WOMEN ARE NO BETTER THAN MEN, MEN ARE NO BETTER THAN WOMEN. BOTH IN THE END ARE HORRIBLE BEINGS.

ill say it again

YOU ADULTS STOP BEING IMMATURE! :( do what you told me to do at the beggining of this thread and just agree to disagree. none of you people are ever going to accept eachothers views

So by definition you are not prejudice?

prejudice: an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

Me... I have unfavorable opinion or feeling formed with knowledge, with thought, and with reason.

I have an unfavorable opinion of women who feel like they are entitled because of the hard work of those who fought for equality. Women and men are equal neither are entitled to special treatment above the other.

Oh were just talking hun.. I gave the man lemonade and a comfy chair. Nothing to worry about.

prejudice: an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

Me... I have unfavorable opinion or feeling formed with knowledge, with thought, and with reason.

I have an unfavorable opinion of women who feel like they are entitled because of the hard work of those who fought for equality. Women and men are equal neither are entitled to special treatment above the other.

That's not the entire definition.

oh fine just ignore me. D:

So how long have you been freinds with her?

what is going on in this thread? ;)

:lol: We are having a discussion about prejudice.

lol okay lets just stop now. :)

women are .... hmm, no, won't tell :p

Answer then ? how long have you been friends.

Answer then ? how long have you been friends.

who do you mean? that girl and me? since we started highschool :) (three years)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back