Problematic people.

Oh she's not a childhood friend. Why is she accompanying you on your expeditions? Find a new sidekick. If she insults you one more time ask her flat out, why do you do that? Sometimes you have to embarrass people for them to get the big picture.

as much as i want to, i dont really go on photographing expeditions :( i never get the opportunity to really go out somewhere nice and spend time on just taking photos, and since i never do that, i take my camera with me on days i go out with friends, cause really that is the only time i can take photos. i dont have any photography buddies but i really wish i did D:
haha all of my other friends dont really interfere when im taking photos but she just randomly chimes in and does her stuff

as much as i want to, i dont really go on photographing expeditions :( i never get the opportunity to really go out somewhere nice and spend time on just taking photos, and since i never do that, i take my camera with me on days i go out with friends, cause really that is the only time i can take photos. i dont have any photography buddies but i really wish i did D:
haha all of my other friends dont really interfere when im taking photos but she just randomly chimes in and does her stuff

But that means, you are not going 'on photographing expeditions' because noone would join in?

But this is not a reason not to go out just for shooting. 90% of all my images I posted on here were created when I was totally alone.

But that means, you are not going 'on photographing expeditions' because noone would join in?

But this is not a reason not to go out just for shooting. 90% of all my images I posted on here were created when I was totally alone

oh no, its the same with me with the whole 90% when im alone thing, but for actual "expeditions" meaning going out to a place and shooting for the purpose of shooting, i cant go out to random places by myself just for that purpose... i dont know, id just really like a photography buddy to go with, and i just dont like being alone.. haha its just a scary concept to me. i mean honestly, i hate it when my friends are there, cause theyre always really impatient etc D:

i need to find a person whos also interested in photography that i can go out with :(!!!

I know you might be scared and I understand. I would love to do night photography in some areas but I wouldn't dare go alone. You can ask a relative that understands your passion. One that will leave you alone and let you do your thing.

You can't continue to have someone disrespect you though. You're giving her permission to by not putting her in her place. This will trickle over to other areas of your friendship. Someone can only treat you like sh*t if you let them. Try and ask a friend who's interested in photography. If you have a boyfriend maybe he would be interested.

If you have a boyfriend maybe he would be interested.

Or just drag him along, he has no choice, has he?

My last girlfriend had to live with my photography obsession too ;)

As for myself, shooting with photographers appears more complicated than shooting alone ... I have a rhythm different from other photographers apparently.

I'm sorry but she's acting like a brat!:er: Well, you said that she's nice and she's your friend. I guess you have to be straight forward to her but not exactly hurting her feelings. I mean, you can tell her that she may want to see your works before she say something insulting. I mean, since she's your friend, I bet you can confront her in a nice way, right? Well, I wish it will work.

women are great

you adults are being immature! :lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao:
Yeah adults are basically children but with prejudices and bad mindsets.

Or just drag him along, he has no choice, has he?

My last girlfriend had to live with my photography obsession too ;)

So true... Get the hand cuffs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back