dangerdoormouse

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.helenmaybanks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Guys
I have decided to put 150 images onto a DVD for a client (I haven't been asked to, but I thought it would be a good service to offer in the future and I want to iron out the glitches now). My first major problem has been Nero, it has been a little odd. The first time I tried it allowed me to put all 150 images in one section, but then it wouldn't burn (it eroniously asked me to put a DVD RW+ in). I redid the whole thing and it wouldn't accept the RW+ (which didn't surprise me but I wanted to check I wasn't going entirely wrong). I redid it a third time and it said I couldn't put 150 pics in a file, it ha to be a maximum 99, so it created a second. I added backing music and it burnt this time (RW-). I came to play it and there were 150 pics in the first file but the music stopped playing after the 99th song and then wouldn't restart in the other file. More irritatingly every time the photo changed the song crackled and skipped a fraction. Almost as if so much effort was going into the change of image the music couldn't cope.
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Or is it just the software - a friend told me that Nero isn't the best and I should get some other stuff.
Any thoughts?
Thank you

I'm not sure what the problem is but if you are doing this for a client you should consider changing software to allow for a better presentation. Sony Vegas Pro is what I use and it has tons of features. You can add multiple video and audio tracks and pan/crop your photos and text. Here is an example of something I did with Vegas.
http://dkphotorestoration.com/Slideshow_page.asp

Wow dk that looks fab. I think I am just starting out at the moment and was trying the basics, but thanks very much for the tip, I will look into it.

Most reactions

Back