Reaction score
Website
www.ummonshadow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_8311.jpg

Join Red

"(RED) UPDATE
Last year at the World Economic Forum in Davos, we launched (PRODUCT) RED, an idea that had been taking shape for a couple of years. The premise was simple: create a brand that would put global marketing genius to work for people dying of AIDS in Africa."

I support (RED).
Show your support.

I'm not sure how to respond to this image, mostly because of the choice of forum. You posted this in the forum for "photos from a recent wedding or portrait session." Hmmm.....

Pete

The clothing and fashion market is one of the most exploitive in the world. While the GAP is helping AIDS relief in Africa with this advertising campaign, they are taking advantage of what is basically slave labor (often involving children) in Asia, and all over the world.

I like the photo though.

I saw it as a portrait to do with a business sector?
I don't expect people to follow the link or anything below the image, it was just info to do with the reason I did the session. :)
I realise how exploitive the fasion industry is with sweatshops and slave labour and I've read plenty of articles that point towards Gap being one of the worst.

I guess I have a soft spot for supporting HIV/aids relief work when ever i can.
My girl friends works alot with HIV patients and it's quite touching some of the stories she tells me of an evening.

Excellent!!!!!! The shadows and midtones of the background provide good contrast to the well lit subject. Everything from his hair to his expression to his clothing seem well thought out.

I totally think this looks like something that would actually be in a magazine as an ad. It's sort of gritty which I think some companies actually go for in their ads.

Thanks guys :D
I hope to work in that industry at some point in the future, so must keep on practicing now. :D

I missed this one.

I like this one Giz! Aside from the lighting, the expression helps tell the story. It's almost like your ashamed to be wearing it. Good stuff man :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back