Productive Weekend..

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well that was a great picture weekend. Three different sets. One from a rock show on Saturday, one from a Dubstep Jam on Saturday, and one from a shoot I did with Emma-Lee and her bassist for upcoming promo stuff.

Can't wait to show you guys. Fortunatly I haven't had time to get them all edited. Should have somethings to show you later today.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

(Countdown for vacation t-minus 11 days, holy crapolla)

this weekend was full of photos for me, too... :) have a great monday Paul!

That's awesome. :thumbup: Productive weekends like that are a good reminder why we all picked up the camera in the first place. :) I'll be looking for them.

I had a great afternoon in the darkroom. I didn't get in there till 5:30, WAY too late to start printing....I figured it would be a wash, instead, I had a few (rare) "a-HA!" moments, and my printing was the most logical, formulaic it's ever been.

It was great. :love:

And after today I have the rest of the week off. Happy Monday, AND Friday! :cheer:

Bah.. I soo had a totally non-productive weekend. Dinner at friends Friday, drive up to grandparents house that night where me and 8 friends crash, spend saturday sitting in the river drinking beer, eat hotdogs filled with cheez-wiz and wrapped in bacon for dinner, and then drive to taft (middle of nowhere) and jump out of a plane sunday. So a damn fun weekend but in no way productive whatsoever =p

zedin said:
Bah.. I soo had a totally non-productive weekend. Dinner at friends Friday, drive up to grandparents house that night where me and 8 friends crash, spend saturday sitting in the river drinking beer, eat hotdogs filled with cheez-wiz and wrapped in bacon for dinner, and then drive to taft (middle of nowhere) and jump out of a plane sunday. So a damn fun weekend but in no way productive whatsoever =p

Sounds like you had a blast, Zedin! :D

M a s s i v e weekend for me - 500+ photos taken at the national Subaru Forester Owners Club winter rally, :D I've just finished editing them all and the admins want a slideshow DVD out of it. :)

no photos for me. I had to drive From michigan to north caroline and back in 3 days (1800 miles). Also had to move a friend in to his new place in between. That sucked.

Most reactions

Back