Profile Shoot

ParkerWallace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I'm new here and all opinions are welcome. I just started with photography. I did one photoshoot with a friend who wants to have a profile shot for her portfolios.

What can you say about my shot?

Edited: so I don't know how to attach pictures. LOL

Here's the link of my shot: http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5499/reddressas8.jpg

Hi Parker, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Hmmm :scratch: ... I can say only very little about your "shot" ... for there is nothing there to look at.

Search yourself a free photo host (www.photobucket.com or www.fastpictures.com or any of the others out there), load your photo up into your new account, and link it to here via the

Thanks LaFoto. I edited my post and uploaded my shot at Imageshack. Would love to hear the opinions of experts out there.

OK, this given, I best move your thread into ... where shall it go? People and Pets? Professional Portraits and Weddings? ... Hmmm :scratch: - you want the EXPERTS? OK, let the experts on portrait photography see this.

The shot, by itself looks pretty nice. I'm curious though as to what your friend wants the shot for. What kind of portfolio? Is she a model? Actor? Artist? Musician?

I love these!

What's your retouching workflow?

In the first shot, I think the forehead could use a little work. And though I think the lighting overall is pretty good, the right hand side of her face is a bit too dark...makes the eyes look off. I can't get the second shot to load.

Nice work though.

Regarding the first one, I have a slow internet connection so I can watch the picture as it loads. My eyes were expecting it to keep loading past the hands, but it stopped short. In my opinion, I think it would look better shot as a portrait (vertical). Just seems to be more leading in that direction. Nice lighting though.

Most reactions

Back