Project no. 2 ideas

tissu.jpg

hey thanks for the kleenex pilgrim, all the crying over this ive been doing has made me rather snotty.

seriously though, toby, its not a big deal, im just not a very good judge of humor or character through a bunch of ones and zeros. no harm no foul dude. if your cool im cool.

md

Ok, everybody's cool then. Let's feel the love, lovely people. :love:

I think the ad idea is kinda fun, but I don't like DarkEyes's idea about voting on it (no offense DE!). I just think these projects should be for fun, not competition. Now if Twist wanted to do a fake ad for the monthly, then that's another story of course...

MDowdey said:
hey thanks for the kleenex pilgrim, all the crying over this ive been doing has made me rather snotty.

seriously though, toby, its not a big deal, im just not a very good judge of humor or character through a bunch of ones and zeros. no harm no foul dude. if your cool im cool.

md

looks like you got a pretty good sense of humor to me, didn't get all mad about my kleenex picture. :)

oriecat said:
I think the ad idea is kinda fun, but I don't like DarkEyes's idea about voting on it (no offense DE!). I just think these projects should be for fun, not competition. Now if Twist wanted to do a fake ad for the monthly, then that's another story of course...

That sounds great! :D

pilgrim said:
MDowdey said:

md

looks like you got a pretty good sense of humor to me, didn't get all mad about my kleenex picture. :)

i did at first. but i had to step back and realize that your a cool dude, so is toby. I love everyone here because we have harmony. plus i would have searched the lengths of the internet too for a kleenex pic. :lol:

md

MDowdey said:
toby,

the "shot" i was referring to was indeed one of the ones where you were probably just taking a low blow at me, and for you to realize that, i appreciate it. but you have to understand that when the situation HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME OR YOU, the "shot" comes off as very random and lame. its one thing to be conversing with you and take a shot, but just coming out of the blue with something is completely different.

md

i still have no idea what comment or comment(s) you're talking about. now i'm really curious to what you refer, as it sounds like something i said really did have a sting, and i'd like to know what it was; if you could be more specific i'd appreciagte it. pm me if it's more appropriate...

oh, and regardless, i still love ya, bro. :wink:

Osmer_Toby said:
MDowdey said:
toby,

the "shot" i was referring to was indeed one of the ones where you were probably just taking a low blow at me, and for you to realize that, i appreciate it. but you have to understand that when the situation HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME OR YOU, the "shot" comes off as very random and lame. its one thing to be conversing with you and take a shot, but just coming out of the blue with something is completely different.

md

i still have no idea what comment or comment(s) you're talking about. now i'm really curious to what you refer, as it sounds like something i said really did have a sting, and i'd like to know what it was; if you could be more specific i'd appreciagte it. pm me if it's more appropriate...

oh, and regardless, i still love ya, bro. :wink:

no harm done toby. ive already forgotten. :wink:

md

alright. so anyway.

back to my comment that started this little side track.
orie-
you are an incredibly beautiful woman-
i have seen into your soul whenever you have opened yourself here and in your old blog to anyone who would take the time to read your words and listen to your voice.
i really can "see" you in my mind when i read what you have to say. the real you. and i can not over-state your beauty.

thus, there is no pressure to take a good picture for the girls of tpf calendar. it will happen naturally.

so please, take you clothes off and do a nice "artistic" nude and post it for us. just as soon as you can.
thank you.
-t

and oh yeah, the preceeding was written with no effort what-so-ever. so i did not try too hard. i didn't have to try at all. :)

Osmer_Toby said:
so please, take you clothes off and do a nice "artistic" nude and post it for us. just as soon as you can.
thank you.
-t

ok, ill second that.

md

i'll third that :D

but wasn't she refering to my "picture a day for a year" thingy.
meaning it was too much presure to get a good shot a day for a year...

pilgrim said:

yeah but who cares. :lol:

just kidding

md

pilgrim said:

:lol:
probably- i seem to be mis-interpreting just about everything this weekend. :( :roll:

look on the bright side- gives us a chance to pressure her for a nude :twisted: :wink:

Hey!! Knock that off! :)

Yes, pilgrim is right. One good pic a day, too much pressure for lil ol me who picks up her camera every other week or so! :?

Well ya know... I would totally post a nudie shot, but I am just positive that Michael wouldn't approve... ya that's it... blame the boyfriend... :p

And thank you, Toby, as always. :) And if you're gonna read the blog, leave some damn comments once in a while! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back