Prom 2007

Nice work. Cameras can sometimes be catalysts for people to get upset...:roll:

I know you guys arent big on selective coloring but they're a bunch of high school kids... I pretty much know they'll like it
I don't mind it (sometimes). In this case, I would have kept the the people in color and not just their clothes because it makes their faces/skin looks pale and lifeless.

Nice work. Cameras can sometimes be catalysts for people to get upset...:roll:

I don't mind it (sometimes). In this case, I would have kept the the people in color and not just their clothes because it makes their faces/skin looks pale and lifeless.

I agree. Just trying something out, ;) As mentioned above, well put by Mysteryscribe - loks like night of the living dead! lmao

i hope nobody else posted this, but it looks like your sharpness is dropping off at the edges of the wide ones. do you know what caused that? what lens did you use?

and also, i just noticed in your avitar that the white lines are NOT a canon white lens, but in fact just shirt stripes...

i hope nobody else posted this, but it looks like your sharpness is dropping off at the edges of the wide ones. do you know what caused that? what lens did you use?

and also, i just noticed in your avitar that the white lines are NOT a canon white lens, but in fact just shirt stripes...

Yeah ,I WISH I had a lense like that! LOL
And the reason for the loss of sharpness on the edges is due to the use of a cheapy 40 dollar wide angle/isheye attachment. Its neat to play with sometimes but yeah the quality sucks. Thanks for the comments ;)

haha maybe I should consider changinv my avatar... Poeple that think I have a lens like that are probably thinking why doesnt she use it!

Oh HAHA you know I never noticed that you were from PA. And Wahington no less. Not far from me. Yup that was atop Mt. Washington!

Thought so. I was thinking about going up there soon to try and get some night shots. Great views from there.

Yeah I stopped up there one night real quick and took some shots but I didnt have my tripod as it wasn't a planned stop - I live only 15 minutes from there. So the picture isnt that great but you know you can get even better shots of the city from the North Shore. ANd some very cool shots from the South Side Riverwalk but Station Square. You can get there by taking the incline down from Mt. Washington. :)
Have fun if you go and I wanna see those!

Most reactions

Back