Promo Materials

guitarmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone.

Just thought I'd add this to the forum in case people were interested. I'm going to run off some of these posters to put up at a few places (as well as some others I'm working on).

Let me know what you think, and perhaps add your own promo materials (perhaps no business cards, though?).

12x18.jpg

Nice! The elements are great in this one. I am questioning the cyan stripe. Seems to be a dividing line. I think it also hinders the script text. Have you experimented with keeping it concentrated on your logo and web address?. If you do decide to go with the stripe be sure to bring the border to the front. Maybe investigate some different builds on the cyan. Cyan is a really tough colour.

Love & Bass

i like this. you make it look a lot easier then what I feel like im comming out with ;)

but i agree with the strip. Im drawn straight to it, now maybe that was your intent, but it takes me a moment to take it all in when that demands my attention so sharply... does that make any sense?

Thanks for the feedback! My gf made it; I'm not great at this stuff.

I agree that your eye is drawn to the stripe. We experimented with just the photo and the text/logo, but it looked awfully empty. Maybe we'll try throwing in some faint watermarked texture or something.

Hey craig, why do you say bring the border to the front? Preference thing or a printing thing?

very cool, great marketing peice

I prefer to see the border uncut by the cyan. If it is printed on a press the pressman will definitely prefer the black border. It will hide any flaws in the registration process.

Love & Bass

I like the strip, the logo, the font that you used for the URL, the photo and the white background.

The only thing that looks out of place is your line 'Unique Photos for Unique People'. The font doesn't fit with the theme here. If possible I'd take the whole thing off.
I'd also consider taking off the black border for a much cleaner/calmer look. Right now the border is competing for attention.

Most reactions

Back