Promoting yourself as a Photographer in a wedding destination

PhuketPhotoPro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there everyone,

We run a boutique photography business in Phuket, Thailand. We mostly shoot weddings, honeymoons and family stuff lately, and we have been getting some clients. We live on this island, and it's a fantastic tourist destination, probably one of the nicest tropical places in the world.

I think that our company can do a lot better, and as it's marketing guy, I'm trying to figure out how to make our site look more attractive to a wider audience. I'm appealing to other photographers for some advice on this matter.

We are a family run business. My father is the photographer and I handle the website and act as a photo assistant.

PhuketPhotoPROjects | wedding photographer phuket is our website. Let me know what you think; If you were me, how would you alter the site in order to make it more client-friendly.

I have been signing up at many Photography Listing sites, the free ones at least. I'm not sure if it's worth it to get listed at a paid directory service.

Right now we mostly get clients coming in from Russia. I want to get more people from places like Australia, New Zealand, The UK, Sweden and other European countries.

I know that nothing comes free, so if you look at our site and have any questions about the photos/how they were done, then I'll ask my dad and maybe he can help answer your question/provide tips. :p

The site is WAY WAY too busy. All those "tags" on the side are making it look kind of like a spam site. I would make it as clean as possible!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back