"Proof" books?

ApSciPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.apsciphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A studio I used to work for used to offer a free gift with certain packages, it was like a proof book but it was wallet size, and made out of a heavy board, with one or two images per page, per side, and spiral bound.

Another studio had a cute wallet book similar to that, that had a leather cover and each page had a single image mounted to a board page.

I want to use this idea as a fun extra gift with some purchases, but I'm not sure what they're called since they're not exactly proof books.

Anyone know what these are called or where I can find them?

I haven't seen any like you describe, but I have seen accordion wallet books (Millers) and wallet boxes (MpixPro).

A studio I used to work for used to offer a free gift with certain packages, it was like a proof book but it was wallet size, and made out of a heavy board, with one or two images per page, per side, and spiral bound.

Another studio had a cute wallet book similar to that, that had a leather cover and each page had a single image mounted to a board page.

I want to use this idea as a fun extra gift with some purchases, but I'm not sure what they're called since they're not exactly proof books.

Anyone know what these are called or where I can find them?
I had a further thought.

Why not contact the studio you used to work for, and ask them where they got the one's they offered?

I just went to Google and typed in - wallet size albums - and found 178,000 results. Scanning some of them on the first page, I found several outlets. Check it out!

Most reactions

Back