Proofs from commerical shoot

writer45

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi:

This is the proof for a mailer at the pharmacy where I did my first commerical shoot. A note: I had no control over the graphic design or printing.

John

0_0_246a55321667e50ffd99c4f0ab670145_1

0_0_39b17f22b4af3b24a9fe22a96fd3923c_1

Man that graphic designer made a poor job... The typography is a total mess and the drop shadows are in a weird angle. Some photos have a border, one has a fancy frame and the portrait seems poorly extracted. Actually it looks like the guy has used the magic wand and the eraser tool with a way too big brush. I bet that guy still uses expressions like DTP and WYSIWYG...

I agree -- they need to fire the designer. Horrible fonts, weird shadow angles, the two people are poorly isolated ... I think even I could do a better job.

I agree, the first thing that popped out to me was how bad they were cut out in the first shot, on another note, does anyone else find the random assortment of pills? in the plastic jugs, unlabeled, a bit odd looking?

I agree, the first thing that popped out to me was how bad they were cut out in the first shot, on another note, does anyone else find the random assortment of pills? in the plastic jugs, unlabeled, a bit odd looking?

I think those are skittles and Mike 'n Ikes, an what are those 2 jars of eyeballs on the top shelf!

Wow, a great example of what not to do in graphic design. No cohesiveness. The designer really got carried away with the drop-shadows, huh?

The shots look ok. There's some spots that look blown out on the pill (candy?) jars.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

i hope the designer is an intern EARLY in his education. as a graphic designer, i agree with all...not good.

Most reactions

Back