Proper Introduction

CrabbyPilot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I have already posted in another thread. My buddy wanted me to get on here to show some of my photos, but I just haven't had the time. You might see why in a minute

As you can see from the username I am a pilot. Currently I work for Republic airlines, and I fly people around the US. I hate it, but that's another story. I have been married to an awesome girl that puts up with my crap for 3 years, and we have a 13 month old daughter. Lately my daughter has been the subject of my photos, but look here, http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/photography-beginners-forum-photo-gallery/220486-c-c-friend.html ,and you'll see why. I reside in the Columbus Ohio area.

My interests include, obviously, photography, motorcycles, and snowboarding. Right now I am helping my father restore a Honda CM400A, and I ride a 2000 Sportster. I haven't had a chance to take pics of the Harley and the Honda is not picture worthy just yet. In about a month I will be gearing up for snowboarding

Currently I have a Pentax K100D with a 18-55mm lens, a 50-200mm lens, and a Sigma EF530DG. I know this camera is old, and I am saving for a new one. Hopefully I can get some shots someone likes.

Chris

Most reactions

New Topics

Back