Protected

Cool shot Linda. The title works for this one for sure. I sure hope the snow goes away soon here. I have one I was telling April about where the stone is coming out of the tree. Really wierd, but I can not get to it.
This tree looks HUGE

Thanks Chiller. Yeah, it's pretty huge... had to be there a very, very long time. I didn't even notice it at first - I think I was trying to take a photo of something else and I was on the ground trying to get the right angle for it when I saw this grave.

Thinking about your photo in relation to the one Chiller posted recently of the vandalized stones. Ironic that a tree can grow around and protect the same things "intelligent" humans can not comprehend the value of.

Photovision said:
Thinking about your photo in relation to the one Chiller posted recently of the vandalized stones. Ironic that a tree can grow around and protect the same things "intelligent" humans can not comprehend the value of.

Thanks photovision for commenting. Yes, I agree - although I never thought of it that way before. Very sharp observation...

Thanks woodsac... yeah, I was so excited - I found it before JonMikal did. :mrgreen:

Wow...thats great. I have never seen that before. nice

Nice one linda, i really like it, nice angle and the title works well too :thumbup:

Thanks Alex, ClarkKent & Angel... I think this is the tree that has "Love is eternal" carved into it on the other side.

Calliope said:
Thanks woodsac... yeah, I was so excited - I found it before JonMikal did. :mrgreen:

you get points just for that!

you also get points for finding such a great ... well ... find! YEA Calliopallie Mistress!

Excellent work, my Mistress ... :thumbup: !

Thanks Nicole and Mohain... and Mohain, all are welcome to the darkside! :greendev:

this turned out exceptionally well imo. i really like your POV, and your title is perfect. well seen Linda!

you'll never get me in the darkside...you guys are too scary with your avatars and all

Most reactions

Back