Proud of this one

qy10

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm pretty proud of this photo. I think it all came together nearly exactly how I was hoping. My only real complaint is that little pieces of his jowls are kind of blurry... Overall, I think this was a good photo. Feedback is welcome.

Attachments

• AngusShakingOffWaterMay520162.jpg
    AngusShakingOffWaterMay520162.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 138
If dogs only knew how silly they looked! :lol: Not bad at all! A higher shutter speed would have frozen the jowl blur (I wonder if that's the first time that phrase has ever been uttered...?) but would also have frozen the water. A better bet might have been to wait 'til nearer the end of the shake. A good shot like this can take a LONG time.

If dogs only knew how silly they looked! :lol: Not bad at all! A higher shutter speed would have frozen the jowl blur (I wonder if that's the first time that phrase has ever been uttered...?) but would also have frozen the water. A better bet might have been to wait 'til nearer the end of the shake. A good shot like this can take a LONG time.

Right?! If Angus knew how silly he looked, I don't think he'd be impressed, haha. Thank you for the feedback. I will definitely try to fiddle around with the shutter speed next time. That would actually solve a lot of my problems, I'm sure. >_<

Holy god, I'm gonna have nightmares for a week. lol

That is definitely a NEAT image. Not sure I'd print it and hang it on my wall, exactly, but very neat.

I love this pic. I need to get the hose out soon on my Webster.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Holy god, I'm gonna have nightmares for a week. lol

That is definitely a NEAT image. Not sure I'd print it and hang it on my wall, exactly, but very neat.

Haha, thanks.. I think?! :p

TMI
??? I was complementing you. I wanted to get my dog wet at home and take pics is what I meant. Heck, if I took him in a lake, I would have to go in and get him.

TMI
??? I was complementing you. I wanted to get my dog wet at home and take pics is what I meant. Heck, if I took him in a lake, I would have to go in and get him.

KC1 isn't the OP. :)

This photo was taken at a creek. :)
Yup, KC trolling....

I think I'd have liked to see some of the water in focus.

I think I'd have liked to see some of the water in focus.

I agree 100%. I have been playing around with the settings on my camera to try to achieve a better photo, but it has not been working out in my favour.

Most reactions

Back