Providence Canyon

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is in a state park located in south Georgia. This image was taken in the shimmering mid-day heat. I used Kodak HIE (infrared) film with a #25 red filter. This particular image I hand colored just for laughs and giggles. There is an un-touched (B&W) image as well, if anyone is interested. :)

Would appreciate feedback, critique comments, thanks!

20536701lg.jpg

Terri.. You can't delete the original or you will delete here also. I found that out the hard way.

Thanks for the kind words!! It's a somewhat time-consuming process, but I love it, so I can't call it "tedious". I've been at it for a while, and when you have an idea of what you're after, it goes much quicker. :)

I promise, I didn't delete the image!! Why it showed up long enough for you to see it and comment, only to have it morph into a red X later, is beyond me..... I uploaded 3 images today and on the second attempt they were all showing, even after I logged out and back in. Come back later and red x's again..... It's really annoying. I'm going to try and investigate it further, but it may be that Photoisland is not the place of choice to stores one's images online. Have to wait and see.

sign me, frustrated!!! :?

Most reactions

Back