[PS request] Can someone add some Michael Bay explosions here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarmad

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a candid photo of mine I think would look cool with some explosions in the background. Can someone help out a little? I am a LR guy so can't do Photoshop. Higher resolution is available. Thanks in advance.

IMG_4608.jpg

Wait.. it needs something else...
IMG_4608.jpg

Here is a candid photo of mine I think would look cool with some explosions in the background. Can someone help out a little? I am a LR guy so can't do Photoshop. Higher resolution is available. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 122191
Dangerous request you could get anything.........
Image1.jpg

Image1a.jpg

I forgot Ant Man.

Last edited:
Every single one of you that responded owe me a new laptop. The liquids just kept spewing from my mouth. Could not stop laughing.

IMG_4608.jpg

Last edited:
I'm officially staying out of this thread. Just soaked my laptop again.

Ok, @Sarmad, what do you think of this?

View attachment 122223

It's even better than what I expected :D You put in too much effort... I am so sorry that I am complaining about a free thing and so much of your effort but can you do something in the original background? I mean you completely changed the background and it looks definitely great but I'd like to keep some background elements as it is a pic in my school :D

Okay you're the winner :D :D :D I thought PS request abusing only happened on reddit and 9gag and TPF was a place of mature, legit people. Guess I was wrong haha!

To all others, Chuck Norris approves and y'all get a pack of Doritos and Mountain Dew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back