pshycadelic bike

chris82

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
shutterbugs.myfreeforum.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my second photo so any critique welcome.

lucyintheskywithdimonds.jpg

Hi,

I think you may need to take a look at the guidlines for posting in critique which are listed as a sticky at the top.

It's certainly a striking and vibrant image, but for any proper feedback I need to know more of what you were trying to achieve and how you did it.

Rob

to be honest i dont really know what i was trying to do i supose i wanted to make the byke the center piece but had to add some colour so i used our garden plants to "spice the image up also i played with the saturation and colour balance then added a lot of distortion im very new at this so im just playing around with my cam at the min

Heya, view4mheaven, this seems to be a good photo for the General Gallery and you will get some of the response you are looking for here ... even though the Photo Critique section is one under "Foundations of Photography", it still is some quite specific section for very clearly defined desires for critique. Therefore I moved your photo.

It's a very interesting shot. I usually try to make my photos simplistic, but this works. Even though there is a lot going on here, the photo is very sharp. Also, the photo's main colors; purple, green and yellow. All of those really flow well together. Even the red isn't that big of a distraction.. Good job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back