Pssst... Wanna have some fun?

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This could be interesting. We're all big boys and girls here aren't we? How about the following for a little entertainment?

Let's critique YOUR critiques!

Post a link to your very, very, very best, finished critique!!!!

AND THEN,... WE'LL ALL CRITIQUE IT!!!!

This, I believe, will help us improve our critical skills and make for an all encompassing learning experience!!!

Volunteers?

Have you had any critiques committed on your photos that you'd like analyzed?

-

holy moly you are stuck on this topic

there it is my best c&c, have at it

You know I actually like this idea. There are many here whos voice I respect because they have shown time and time again that they know their stuff. I have commented where I can as best as I can and yet there are times that I do wonder if I am passing on the right advice or presenting the whole picture as it should be done so I would be intersted in the views of others as to this.
I also think this could be a great way to get some additional advice about certain specific situations - I say if your crit gets some good comments then post a link back to the thread it came from - that way the OP you were helping before can read the views of some others on matters

I think this is an excellent idea! It's easy to critique, but not so easy to critique effectively. Especially for those of us (*Looks in mirror*) who offer up a lot of critique/comment anything that can be learned on how to improve the advice and suggestions we offer others is valuable!

Thanks for thinking of this,
John

Good idea. Can't say that I have given a good critique, but I'll try and find an accurate one.

After much reviewing and interspeculation, it has been determined that I give neither good or accurate critiques.

Anyone that has received a post of mine is well advised to simply ignore that entry. There is no need for arguement, because I am wrong, haven't a clue of my understanding of the subject and can't tell my a$$ from a hole in the ground.

Thank you in advance for your understanding in this matter.

After much reviewing and interspeculation, it has been determined that I give neither good or accurate critiques.

Anyone that has received a post of mine is well advised to simply ignore that entry. There is no need for arguement, because I am wrong, haven't a clue of my understanding of the subject and can't tell my a$$ from a hole in the ground.

Thank you in advance for your understanding in this matter.

So,... you're saying it ain't over?- Cool.

Hey, what'd you think about:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127343

Are bludgeoning opinions 'in' now-a-days?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back