Puerto de la Libertad, El Salvador

thereyougo!

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Having been advised to not take my normal cameras with me to El Salvador for security reasons, feeling naked without any camera with me, I purchased a Panasonic FZ60 at the airport for about £180, figuring that if somebody decided they wanted my camera or my life and the camera, that I would just hand it over. We have two armed guards with us, and there were no issues as we explored the waterfront at Puerto de la Libertad, and the Pier. The advantage of the FZ60 is that while still very pocketable, it has full manual control, and shoots raw, yet fits into a shirt pocket. Noise performance is nothing close to my normal cameras, but I'm reasonably happy.

Salvador Boat-3 copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

Puerto Del La Libertad copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

Salvador Boat-3 copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

Puerto Libertad-3 copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

Puerto Libertad-2 copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

Puerto Libertad copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

Salvador boat-2 copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

Very nice set! Particularly the last one for me.

#4 and #7 are stupendously good, imo. (never h)

Very nice indeed. It absolutley seems a case of "its not the camera it's the photographer"

Thanks very much. It does get a little annoying when someone on Facebook says "Breathtaking. What camera were you shooting with?" I replied saying with a fairly cheap camera, to which the response was, "Then it may be your photographic skills."

There's always lots of responses of "That's beautiful, you must have a great camera!" These things are sent to try us...

Most reactions

Back