Puffs of evil

Hadrian_Yolandon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
100_0207.jpg

Violent Puffs of Evil,
I like the colors, Im just discovering some new stuff about my camera.....Like zoom :) Damn thing wont resize

It's hard to critique b/c its so big...however I'll do my best. The subject here seems that it should be the puffs as you call them, but they aren't in focus at all. Yet the background isn't really in focus either...yet it is sharper. What were you trying to accomplish with this? What did you discover about your camera? Help us to know a little more about what you were really aiming for, b/c right now I don't understand it.

Again, Amanda has beat me to the punch. You might want to size it about 600x800. That should make it easier for others to see the entire piece without having to scroll around. Even though the "puffs" seem to have been the subject, nothing is focused here. Intentional?

I agree with all the others.

I like the lilac colour against the green grass but definately not how it appearsout of focus & blurred!

Also really needs re-sizing! Scroll bars are now worn out zipping around looking for what you'd focused on!:lol:

with the original posters permission, i resized this for proper viewing:

24583006-L.jpg

I'm gonna be honest, the focus hurts my eyes. My eye can't decide where to look. I think maybe if the "puffs" were in focus and you increase your DOF a little bit to keep the background clear also you might get a better composition.

Most reactions

Back