Punani and Dave. My first Hawian Wedding in Colorado..

zendianah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.zenphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SO... We are at Saphire Point in Breckinridge, CO.. What a beautiful place. This couple Hired me for 2 hours to take pics. I never experienced a wedding like this. They said their vows in Hawain... Loved it ! I am so lucky that I am getting couples that are fun.

Please give me some CC .. You are more then welcomed to play with pics. I havent been on here for awhile. I havent been feeling good... I started feeling better this week.. :) Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I know some peeps dont like the selective coloring.. I dont either.. I kinda like it on the ring shot.. Any thoughts?

67355754tj4.jpg

41314879cp7.jpg

33263522fm7.jpg

48009591iu7.jpg

88868222ob2.jpg

Nice work. I like the selective colour shot in this instance.

Thanks Heip. I appreciate your comment. :) I always love your post proccessing so it means a lot when you comment !

Nice, job... that area reminds me of home.

Thanks Nein-reis. It was Gorgeous. I felt at peace. Even though the wedding was practically free I would have done it again.

How cool it looks like fun! I like the photos alot. The background is killer.
I like the selective color rings, but I think I'd like 'em even better in color.
I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Thank you Cindy. !! I gave the bride and groom both color and selective color. :).. Thanks for commenting. I hope that my post processing and photos are getting better. I'm working my butt off. :)

I really love #3 and #4 in your second set of photos. I also like the ring shot but thats coming from someone who really loves selective coloring when done right.

Nice work, love the selective colour on the ring but
#1 seems to have a little to much space on the left.
#3 you've chopped the tops of there heads off.
Great scenery there aswel!

Thanks for your comment offbeat. I didnt want to make the couple to centered in #1. I will try and center the couple more and see what it looks like. I appreciate the advice.

Chopping heads off.. Cant do anything about it now. But I will be more aware of that. :)

Thank you Cindy. !! I gave the bride and groom both color and selective color. :).. Thanks for commenting. I hope that my post processing and photos are getting better. I'm working my butt off. :)

And you can tell. These are beautiful. You are sooooo lucky to live in such a beautiful place.
Add to list: Hawiaan Wedding! You go girl!

Most reactions

Back