Punch him or walk away?

I'd smile nicely at him, put the kid in the car, get in myself, then run him over - no point in wasting energy - then I would drive away giggling like a schoolkid

well... hahah sorry for this but it all reminds me about a situation I noticed last year. 2 mommies with their 3-4 year olds boys where shouting at each other on the car parking next to the shopping centre. they started to argue when one of the mummies was packing her shopping into the car and the yoghurt fell out of the bags and spoiled a whell of the second mum's car. I have never seen such a quarrel!!!! never ever!!!! so loud, so violent, so offensive!!!
they stopped when they noticed that the kids were trapped in a shop trolley and they closed themselves in the trolley... you know... you attach every empty trolley to each other and to release one you have to put a coin inside. and the kids closed themeselves in a trolley and could not go out.

The argument started again when the "mummies" realeased their kids... but still they haven't put them in the cars.
the quarrel finally ended when a mommie noticed that her 2 year old is throwing an egg on the second mommies' car... ...

I'd have to choke slam him before I hog slapped him across the parking lot...just kidding. :D

The best thing to do is to walk away from the situation. You set an example with everything you do and every action you take. I was taught to stand up for myself early in life but was also told to walk away any and every time possible. If home bacon started getting in your face, just ask the ***clown how it makes him feel after he's spouted off at you for a good few minutes. That usually either makes someone so angry that they have to walk away or makes them realize that they do have feelings as well.

All that being said, I'd walk away then go straight home to play some GTA and jack some fools. :lol:

a similar incident happened to me and my dad when i was about 7 yrs old.

i wont tell you the whole story because its a bit complicated.

My dad put me in the car and got me out of the situation without causing a fuss (he had to take me to hospital to get stiches!) and i thought that was that. It wasnt till years later that i found out, while i was in the Emergency room, he had found out where the guy lived, knocked on his door and beat the sh*t out of him.

Point is, the guy got what he deserved and i was non the wiser

Just walk away. It's just not worth it plus, I wouldn't ever let an a-hole like that rent more space in my head than he's entitled to. :fangs:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back