pup in downtown (4 pictures)

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
we shot this truck in Fort Worth, Tx for a feature for our upcoming dvd

little did we know, that we had a resident model already in poise...

dont worry, we paid the fella.... and i think it makes the photos, lol

C&C welcome

2340985004_0bba0194ea_o.jpg

2343348445_02753990f8_o.jpg

2344178992_254527f596_o.jpg

2344179206_a55e8f22af_o.jpg

not a big fan of the homeless guy...

Ditto on the homeless guy. And that truck would be useless with the foot of snow we have here! :):):)

Here are my amateur/noob comments: In 2 and 4, I think you can see too much of the building, which takes your attention away from the truck. In #3 maybe crop a little from the top and right side so the truck is more centred. Also I would have like to see a shot with the hood and bay closed. Other that than they look pretty good.

since the expensive heavily modified truck just accentuates how little some people have compared to others.

Who says thats a bad thing to show in a picture? It's probably not the OP's intentions, but not everything happens intentionally.

I actually like the homeless guy in the photos, it makes them even more interesting.

I think #3 is the best one...

A 2 foot lift kit on that truck would make all the difference.

haha jk!

LOL, you took a few shots before you noticed the guy...

Nice looking truck (I don't see how you could even drive it though without scraping the bottom on every slight bump)

I'd like to see a shot with all the doors, topper and hood closed. On some of the shots I don't think the open doors works, kind of looks sloppy. Just an opinion from someone who doesn't shoot vehicles - sometimes it helps to get a different perspective.

LOL MarcusM.... I'm fairly certain that truck is on hydraulics... it doesn't actually brush the ground when its driving along!

LOL MarcusM.... I'm fairly certain that truck is on hydraulics... it doesn't actually brush the ground when its driving along!

hehe...shows you my knowledge of cars. That's what I figured after I posted that, thought I'd make a fool of myself. Ah well, I don't care, cars are not my thing!

I thought these were going to pictures of a dog. How disappointing. lol Nice pictures, and I'm on the fence when it comes to the homeless guy. My only pet peeve is that he drew my attention away from the truck.

#3 is pretty decent, interesting angle.

The rest annoy me, I can't pinpoint why... the composition, the homeless guy, or the fact that I don't like the truck! LOL

No offense at all, just my thoughts. The third one though is great!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back