Puppies for sale

Nagala

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It's going to be so hard to sell these dogs. How am I ever going to let them go?

flower.jpg

2pups.jpg

You'll have to interview all prospective buyers, do background checks, ask their neighbors about their comings and goings, do a check on their ancestry as far back as you can go..... ;)

It might be easier to just keep the little ones. They look pretty happy where they are. :lovey:

Great images, and they are beautiful puppies!! Good luck!

What kind of dogs are they? I don't think I could let them go either

these are great shots..!! not only beautiful dogs, but the color is excellent...

as far as selling them, dont ask me how to do it...thats why i own four poodles...couldnt sell the babies....i am such a sucker....they were like family (actually, i liked them better than some family....i can house train THEM...) !!

Great shots. Ahh..ya cant sell them.

Dude, I WANT ONE SO BAD!!! Damnit I wish I had a decent size apartment. And some responsibility.

Right now I can barely feed myself.

Booo!

Nagala said:
It's going to be so hard to sell these dogs. How am I ever going to let them go?

flower.jpg

2pups.jpg

You had PUPPIES!?? I didn't know your babies had babies! (I'm blanking on your other dogs name right now..I remember Winston...is it Annie? no...I dont' remember...) Anyway, nice shots. I'm always in awe of how well you capture your dogs.

Two photos of great sweet. I like much the color, and the photographed subject. The two are spectacular. Greetings.

Dos fotos de gran dulzura. Me gusta mucho el color, y el tema fotografiado. Las dos son espectaculares. Saludos.

Absolutely adorable pups! i wouldnt ever be able to give them away either.. love the breed.. and they look so sweet!
great captures :D
send me one :D :mrgreen: or all of em ;)
goodluck to you :)

Post card material !!!!!

Steve :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back