Purity Girl! C&C Please!

Hey there. It's ok don't take anyhting to heart that you may hear on here, take it to your learning center, ha.. Everyone for the most part is here to help. I have learned SO MUCH from these people in the last almost year that I have been here and beleive me sometimes it was crushing to hear that I still hadn't gotten it right. LOL
But here you start with WAY better than I ever could have had so you're one up already. Any question you have you'll be sure to get an answert on here but be prepared for the answer ot maybe not be what you expected. Know what I mean?
On that note I see someone was allowed editing and I may say I am DYING to show you something with number 5 that will put a new perspective on it if you'll allow! ;)

YAY cool, well the image is smallish so I did what I could but i think you get what I'm saying. That rust is beautiful - lol I mean for rust, ha. It looks so awesome and adds so much to the atmosphere and it can be popped so much. I think for the way it seems you like your photos there may be too much contrast for you here on the girl but you can play with that in layers.
I know what you mean about the fear of them not printing well. I was always afraid of that too. In fact I was afraid to open the envelope of pics that came today of my trash the dress series because I thought I would have the issue you spoke of before but they look awesome!! Only thing screwy in one print was because of smart blur and I should have known that would happen! :)

angela028.jpg

1-1.jpg

It's amazing, but her skin doesn't look natural. I showed her both and she likes the natural look of her skin in the first one.

But it is an amazing edit!

Cool, I understand that. You can still keep her skin looking natural if you do the background in one layer like that and then erase her back to normal. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back