Purple Milka cow (for LaFoto)

puzzle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
A while ago someone (I'm sorry, but I can't remember who you were :blushing: ) posted a picture they had taken of a purple cow. Well, I found this and LaFoto's Milka cow was the first thing I thought about.

http://www.jigzone.com/ms/z.php?k=2478JFE5

Hope you don't mind me linking another site here, I'm not intentionally spamming, lurking's more my thing really ;) .

Thanks a lot! It's been years since I last had a bar of Milka and now my mouth is watering. :grumpy:

*goes and raids the fridge for chocolate*

:mrgreen:

This is a funny site! :) I must tell my daughter about it, she likes these kinds of games on the computer.

And yes, I remember vaguely that there had been a photo of a purple cow some time back and that I mentioned the Milka Cow then - but the poster had never heard about it. But that is only a hazy memory now... so I am surprised you are dedicating this link to ME, puzzle. You seem to remember things so well. I feel honoured :blushing:

Wow... took me 12 minutes. Now i'm seeing psychadelic cows everywhere I look. :confused:

Well, chocolate does seem to stick in my memory - I remember thinking the picture was cool, but all I have now is Milka memory. :drool: . Almost as good as the Freya milk chocolate you get in Norway..........

Puzzle, got to comment on your avitar. The Eclectus pair are beutiful. We have a few parrots, mostly cockatoos and macaws. But we do have a handicapped red-sided ecky that is a great pet. Sorry for the off-off-topic post guys. Parrots do make great photographic subjects though.

Thanks John! This pair of old gossips were sitting behind a wire fence in a bird park, and I love the way they looked like they were just passing the time of day together :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back