Purple People Eater... and others. (Warning: Huge Snakes)

eraserhead

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
purple people eater...
DSCF0114.jpg

DSCF0213.jpg

others...
DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0137-1.jpg

DSCF0132-1.jpg

DSCF0121-1.jpg

9497e853.jpg

71d79575.jpg

72ac84f6.jpg

0658955e.jpg

407a9504.jpg

afe26e0f.jpg

7cc68e9d.jpg

be6158d5.jpg

these are my pet retics... they are my pride and joy... i am hoping to get a better camera one day so i can take some really nice pictures.

thanks for looking.

Oh my, eraserhead!
Your snakes are ENORMOUS!
HUGE!

I think I shall put up a warning into your title so people who are afraid of snakes (mostly so of snakes this size!) don't open the thread!

Ha. And before I forget: Welcome to ThePhotoForum!!!!!!

Oh my, eraserhead!
Your snakes are ENORMOUS!
HUGE!

I think I shall put up a warning into your title so people who are afraid of snakes (mostly so of snakes this size!) don't open the thread!

Ha. And before I forget: Welcome to ThePhotoForum!!!!!!

thanks man! they actually have a lot more growing to do.:D

the biggest one i have is 18ft. here are more photos...
1dd9ac39.jpg

ex girlfriend holding one... i guess the snakes chased her off lol!:lmao:
a87486e3.jpg

this is PUNK ROCK!:twisted:
1c461644.jpg

thanks for the welcome!!!:mrgreen:

That is one big BIG BIG snake, ever thought of getting an annoconda, and whats your thoughts on children and big constrictors? Nice pictures too.

tim

i never let anyone take my retics out... they can be dangerous if you dont know what your doing... they are sit and wait predators.... i have conditioned mine so that when i open the cage i tap them with a stick or snake hook... they have learned this is a sign that its time to come out of the cage. once out of the cage they are very docile and love to be handled.

all my retics are captive bred - so they are use to people... but never forget what their food smells like (i feed rabbits that i have put down with carbon dioxide... very humane).

these snakes are not for the beginner. i have kept reptiles for over 10yrs and know these animals like the back of my hand.

Most reactions

Back