Raj_55555

Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am just back from a long trek in Dayara Bugyal, and the himalayan views were beyond words. I'll post some once I'm done editing them all, but this one I wanted to post first.

I had a very clear view of the Milky Way, and attempted a shot using the D100 & the sigma 28-70. I think it came off pretty well considering the limitations.

17541694914_e23515b218_z_d.jpg

And one of my campsite photographs:

17543699773_588d7f452b_z_d.jpg

I took 30 seconds exposures, and joined them in post at ISO 1000. Any suggestions on improvements are welcome. :)

Last edited:
They turned out nice.
Those that only recommend the latest and greatest DSLR should pay attention here.
Because older DSLRs can still do the job if the photographer understands the the older DSLRs limitations.

That campsite photo! :)

The campsite photo is pretty good. Love that red tent color, and the good exposure on the camping gear just outside the door.

Thanks everyone for the nice words! :)
The campsite photo is pretty good. Love that red tent color, and the good exposure on the camping gear just outside the door.
Thanks Derrel, it's really satisfying for me because I pictured it exactly this way, the red tent on the foreground and the lightning at the back. It turned out exactly as I pictured it in my mind :)

Nice. I knew that equipment would see good use.
:1219: Thanks for the vote of confidence Martin.

Very nice indeed!
Way to rock that D100!
Thanks Pix, it literally wouldn't have been possible without you! :1247:

Great shots Raj, love the campsite photo.

That 2nd shot is beautiful. I would love to eventually get that type of shot. I honestly love it.

Most reactions

Back