Put the champagne into the fridge....

Oh, cool, even Sabine comes round to say Happy 10.000... it IS time to start bringing out the things I got for the party then...! 4 more posts...

LaFoto said:
Oh cool, with this post I am still 5 posts away from the magic number, but the presents are already tumbling in. And cool! Diecimila Lire... now that will buy me a lot (!) ;) ... terri, the Kabinett, please, I am not so much a "sweet tooth" what wine is concerned.

Anyone there to open the bottle of champagne for me and in my stead when the moment has come?
Ah, so a Kabinett it will be. Only looks like now I will also bring an Ice Wine for Hobbes and I to share.... :drool:

OK by me ... 3....

Oh, sooooo close. Three more to go. POST already! Go with what Archangel said and just SPAM away! (By the way - how nice that your first posting on the Dark Side coincided with the momentous occasion of your ten thousandth post!)

3 more :cheer:

Yes, poor you ... you'll be in the swimming pool ... as you are EVERY night, poor you ... I can reserve a drink for you, but you will not get the champagne! Or some food? You want anything special?

(Ja, du Arme, du bist im Schwimmbad, wie jeden Abend, Arme... soll ich dir was zurückstellen? Aber keinen Sekt oder Champagner! Oder was zu essen? Willst du was Besonderes?)

;) Thought I might as well speak in German to my daughter.

2 more................................ I have been shopping meanwhile. Lots and lots of nice surprises for you all! :D

Congrats Corinna! TPF just wouldn't be the same without you! :boogie:

Well then, with you all waiting in front of the door now, I think I'll let the party begin. Come on into the 10.000-posts-party-thread! And bring things! We need party hats, streamers, all that jazz -- and someone might even bring the music?

Congrats Corinna...you're a truely sweet and thoughtful person! I bring you you...:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

To many, many more! :D

WOOHOO!!!!

we need fireworks at this point!!

THANK YOU ALL! :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug::
Fireworks would have been nice, but someone would have had to bring them. Now the moment is over... OK, there's always a "next time", right? ;)

Most reactions

Back