Putting a toe in.

Chucktin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello to all. I'm a retired Industrial Photographer. Spent 50+ years in this business from the die-off of the 4x5s, through the 120/TLRs, into the upsurge of of the 35s, into the Digital. Mostly on the lab/Processing side. Always found it to be a fascinating career. Living in North Central Florida, horse country.

Welcome Chuck. Sounds like we will be asking you questions! Great to have someone adding more knowledge to the forum. Hope you share your work with us!

Thank you for the compliment. I had the good fortune to be in the right place and at the right time is all. I am not a great photog, more of a shotgunner than savant. If anyone's got a question I'm glad to toss in my 0.02 worth. With the caveat that something free is often worth what you pay for it - nada.

Welcome to the forum! We have a very active film section here, so you may be pleasantly surprised by how much you'll be able to comment based on your experience.

Happy to have you on board! Now that you've dipped a toe, dive right in - the water's fine. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back