Pyramid Peak

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, its not exactly from the top but close. I had hiked up to this place, which is 3.5 miles to the top. When I arrived at this place there were 3 people sitting in front of the sign. They happened to be covering the little sign at the bottom that said the trail had been washed out and was dangerous to cross. Great. An hour and a half wasted:( I got some decent shots but not what I was looking for.

P1030840.JPG

P1030838.JPG

Thanks for looking...

Wow! Awesome scenery!! How often do you visit that overlook? I would love to see these vantage points shot with late afternoon or early morning light!

That was the first time I had been there actually. To that point it was about an hour walk (all uphill, very tiring) so its not something I would do all the time.

I also would love to see it early in the morning or later at night. This was taken at around 6 PM. And I would love to make it to the top. The trail that is left after the mudslide is very narrow and since heights give me a little bit of a problem I am not sure I can make it up there. I hope to try again sometime though.

Should you re-visit this area when the lighting is ‘photo friendly’… Please post the images!!

You obviously have an eye for scenic compositions! All that is lacking from the above images is decent lighting.

Thanks.

I was so tired at that point that I really did not care. Part of me wanted to turn around and walk back. I was so dissapointed:(

Most reactions

Back