Q and A

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well...everyone else has done it...and I need to get to 2000, so im doing a Q and A...ask me anything..

(Am I gonna regret this?)

Plus this is to give back to the forum...as I always ask you guys stuff..and never really give anything back :) so this is one of the many things I need to do to give back :)

core_17 said:
Where do you get your enthusiasm?

I eat things known as "Enthusiasm tablets" They are illegal but who cares.

Honestly...I love life, I love the way I live...I love who I am...I have bad days, but never a bad week.

oriecat said:
How old do you think you will live to be? How old would you like to live to be?

I think ill live to be about 77, but im more than happy to live past 90, as long as im still able to talk and read and hold a camera :)

How many chucks could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Is the Hokey Pokey really what it's all About???

mygrain said:
How many chucks could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Well...this is all relative to the woodchuck.

For a start, we need to take the Woodchucks mass, which we will say is about 1 stone, to make it nice and neat.
Then, the weight of an avarage size peice of wood, 0.25 stone (using stones so we may compare)
Now...saying that a woodchuck could chuck 4 peices of wood each time, and giving him a time limit of 10 seconds, and avaraging that the "Chucking" process takes 2 seconds, we can say that a woodchuck can chuck 20 peices of wood in 10 seconds, and about 4 peices of wood every 2 seconds.

Artemis said:
Well...this is all relative to the woodchuck.

For a start, we need to take the Woodchucks mass, which we will say is about 1 stone, to make it nice and neat.
Then, the weight of an avarage size peice of wood, 0.25 stone (using stones so we may compare)
Now...saying that a woodchuck could chuck 4 peices of wood each time, and giving him a time limit of 10 seconds, and avaraging that the "Chucking" process takes 2 seconds, we can say that a woodchuck can chuck 20 peices of wood in 10 seconds, and about 4 peices of wood every 2 seconds.

:biglaugh:

santino said:
whats exactly english tea? just black tea? cause black tea is called russian too :D :lol:

This one has plauged great mines such as eintein for many hundreds of years.

It was finally desided by the Landlord Assistant Zelta Yeturden Or L.A.Z.Y for short that english tea is in fact tea, that is drunk in england. This fact also only applies if the person is completely English, whic means that there is no English tea, because no one is completely English

ferny said:
If you were a women what colour shoes would you wear and how short would your skirt be?

How do I not be sexist? :sexywink:

Oki anyways, a woman...right...umm...lemem see...Id either wear black or red, cause they the only colours you can get really, plus they dont stand out.

IF I would wear a skirt...it...uh...wear one of those...mediocre ones...as to not make the guys think im to easy, but available....:mrgreen:

...Im scared of myself now!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back