Quack Quack and a GHO

Kris, great shots, I think #4 and #5 are my favourites.

WesternGuy

Great stuff! #2 and #4 for me. And of course the owl.

Sweet set Kris and thanks for the compliment. It's weird how some ducks are underrated, but when the stars are aligned - SWEETNESS! :)

Well done, cool photo,great set

They have had my 7dm2 since the 16th and my 500 F4 since the 22nd.
I thought the 7dm2 didnt have an AF issue and that I was crazy for thinking it did.
Duck shots are STELLAR!
Well, they are doing an awful lot of "electrical adjustments" and the service manager keeps shooting it to verify the AF is spot on, FWIW..
Really great captures Kris. I tried picking a favorite but, I gotta be honest they are all great.
Thanks! Looks like Jr. is growing up fast!
Superb images.... great story... i think Owl should fall in a separate thread :)
Just and owl being an owl :)
Nice set Kris. Mallards are nice to practice on when there's nothing else around. This winter has been tough finding something interesting to shot. Harriers,Cardinals and GBH get old quick.
I sure know the feeling. Of course trying to get the perfect Harrier shot doesn't get old for me because I almost never see them and I am far from the perfect shot...
Fantastic shots. Love #1
Kris, great shots, I think #4 and #5 are my favourites.
WesternGuy
Thanks!
Sweet set Kris and thanks for the compliment. It's weird how some ducks are underrated, but when the stars are aligned - SWEETNESS! :)
Your welcome :) I am actually pretty surprised how popular the #1 is, it blew up on my FB page, almost 900 likes.. crazy that it has been my most popular post in quite some time...
Well done, cool photo,great set
Thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back