Quadruple quoting

Inst!nct

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey members/admins,

I've been here a couple weeks now, really digging the forum, the only thing that im getting really worked up over is how when you quote someone you "inherit" whatever they quoted, is there any way to turn this off? like a setting or something, i rage a bit when i have to got hrough and delete the quotes, which i probably end up messing up and it looks weird, regardless, wondering wether that could happen.

TYVM for all you do,

Inst!nct

at the bottom of any page with a post, there is a section called "Quick Reply".

You can respond there (like I did here) without showing any quotes (what I think you are calling "inheriting"), and no need to delete any text, just type whatever you want to say.

You can respond there (like I did here) without showing any quotes (what I think you are calling "inheriting"), and no need to delete any text, just type whatever you want to say.
yes, i know that aspect, but how do i do it so i can quote only one person, without every other person

yes, i know that aspect, but how do i do it so i can quote only one person, without every other person

Like THIS..

I know exactly what you are talking about, but when you hit "Quote", it copies EVERYTHING in that persons post instead of just what they said. I don't know how to get around that except for just manually deleting what you don't want copied....PITA.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back