Quality issues w/ Flickr and Photobucket?

dizzyg44

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Apparently Flickr and photobucket both do weird things with my photos coloring.

I have a picture I was hoping to post that a good friend and professional graphic designer did some adjustments on to show me some basic PP.

However, when I upload it to either site it looks completely different than before I uploaded it.

The .jpeg I created from the original .psd looks exactly the same as the .psd, but when I view or download and view it the colors are much different.

Their skin is much paler and the light kind of looks harsher, what's going on? I wish I could find a place to host the correct version that won't mess it up to show what's going on since I suck at explaining things.

Garrett

They both look exactly the same to me.

Is your monitor calibrated?

Look identical to me as well, aside from the resize.

ok, I'm dumb.....

I opened the one I thought was correct with preview and it does look exactly like the ones I put on flickr and PB. But if I DL them from flickr or PB and open in PS they still don't look right.....

It probably is the colorspace than.

When I open up the .psd it does give me an embedded profile mismatch box, the embedded is Adobe sRGB 1998, working is sRGB IEC6 1966-2.1. I wonder why she changed it from the raw as I have my D90 set to sRGB instead of adobe sRGB

Most reactions

Back